BOOK ELEGANT HOTEL ROOMS IN SRIKALAHASTI
· Hotel mgm grand welcomes you to its website and looks forth to a meaningful interaction with you.
· You can access our website as a guest,
· User visitor has to be of minimum age of 18 years or else the parents will be responsible for the acts of the children.
· Hotel mgm grand respects your privacy & assures that your personal information collected during your registration on our site or for placing any orders or on reviewing/rating us, shall be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose of doing intended business with you or to analyze & compile site usage pattern to enhance services to its guests or if required to be disclosed as per the law of land.
· We do not collect any private information like Credit / Debit card details or banking information, which is collected by the third party payment gateway.
· We do not sell, trade, transfer or share your personal information to /with any third party.
· Our site does not send any cookies for tracking purposes. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent or you can choose to turn off all the cookies through your browser.
· Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website and violation of system or network security can result in civil or criminal liability from respective law enforcement authorities.
· While all reasonable care has been taken in completeness & correctness of the content on this website, hotel mgm grand will not be responsible or be liable for any consequential liabilities arising out of use of the information or content on this website. Visitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless hotel mgm grand from any claims, damages, actions or demands alleging or resulting from your use of the website material.
· If you have any questions or queries or concerns on your privacy issues, please feel free to contact info@firstname.lastname@example.org
· In case of any dispute the hotel mgm grand decision shall be final & binding. All disputes will be resolved by arbitration and if not as per the law of the Union of India, they will be subject to srikalahasti Court’s jurisdiction solely.