BOOK ELEGANT HOTEL ROOMS IN SRIKALAHASTI
The following are the terms and conditions of the agreement under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guests:
· Tariff: Your room rate on the tariff card given to you at the time of check-in or as mentioned in the website myhotelmgmgrand.com, is for the room only and is exclusive of any Government Taxes.
· Settlement of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation. Personal cheques are not accepted.
· Company’s Lien on visitor’s Luggage & Belonging: In the case of default in payment by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same or auction such property at any time after the day of departure, without reference to the party. This sales proceed can be taken as the amount due from the guest.
· Arrival & Departure: The standard check-in & check-out time is 12 Noon (24 Hours Check-in & Check-out at hotel mgm grand, srikalahasti). For early morning check-ins, we recommend room to be booked from previous night with an additional day’s room charge. Any late check-outs after stipulated check-out time shall be levied a full day’s room charge.
· Luggage Storage: Luggage should be stored in the luggage room at the guest’s responsibility. Luggage may not be stored for over 30 days. Guest shall not hold the hotel liable, for the loss of or for giving away/ selling any possessions of the guest left behind at the hotel, upon failure to retrieve the same within 30 days of departure from the hotel.
· Visitor’s Belongings: Visitors are particularly requested to lock the door of their room, when going to bed. The company will not, in any way whatsoever be responsible for the loss of residents goods or any other property not entrusted to the management or for the damage thereof, whether due to neglect of hotel employees or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
· Hazardous Good: Guests shall ensure that no camera rolls, raw or exposed, or any other article/s, combustible or hazardous in nature, are brought or kept in the hotel and shall compensate the hotel for any damage or loss, caused to any person or property, in the hotel by the guest.
· Damage to property: Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by them, friends or by any person for whom they are responsible.
· Management’s Rights: The management reserves for itself, the absolute right of admission to any person into the hotel premises, to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without previous notice, and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings from the room occupied by the guest and lock it.
· Relation between Company & visitors: Nothing herein, above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute, any tenancy, sub-tenancy or any right to tenancy, in the hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favor of any guest or visitor. The company, shall always be deemed to be in absolute possession and control of the hotel premises.
· Government Rules & Regulations: Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules & Regulations, from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic beverages, fire arms etc.
· Guest shall adhere to the instructions of the hotel, in regard to the use of any facilities and to use such facilities only in the manner stipulated.
· Guest shall use facilities provided by the independent agents on the hotel premises such as shops, car rentals etc., entirely at his or her own risk.
· Guest shall not engage in any activities, organized by the hotel such as tourist excursions that require physical exertion, where the guest has been advised against the same by a doctor and shall hold the hotel free of any liability in the event that the guest undertakes.
· Food & Beverage: Guests are requested to use only hotel facilities for any food and beverage requirements. Supply from any external source will not be permitted.
· Safety & Security: For the safety and security of guests, various people, products and systems are in place. In case of emergency kindly follow instructions. If required, a guestroom may also be opened for a safety / security check.
· Laundry: Kindly follow instructions on the laundry sheet before use. In the event of any loss or damage to a garment in the laundry, the liability of the hotel shall be limited to a sum not exceeding five times the cleaning charges of the garment.
· Room Key: It is important to keep the room key safety.
· Pets: As a hotel policy pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
· Fire Arms: Guests are advised not to carry any fire arms or weapons of any sort inside the hotel premises. If you are carrying one, please deposit the same with the security officer of the hotel during your stay at the hotel.
· Smoking Policy: Hotels per say as per Indian Govt. Rules are non-smoking. in Rooms, Public Areas, Lobby, Restaurants, and Banquet Halls in not permitted.
· Visitors to Guest room: We recommend that you meet your visitor at lobby or at public area such as restaurant etc for your safety and convenience. Visitors to the room must be intimated to front office and ensure that you are reaching the correct person without causing inconvenience to other guest in the hotel. If you wish to continue after 11 pm the occupant must register at front office amending the Guest Registration card. Extra person charges shall be as applicable as per tariff. In the event of hiding such information from hotel, the guest shall be responsible for explaining the details as law precise.
· Amendment of Rules: The management reserves the right to add, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules, without any prior intimation or notice.